Skip to content
- When the Oscars are on they cancel all the good shows on Sunday night. The best night for TV is skipped over for this stupid award show.
- Half of the awards are for things you’ve never heard of.
- You’ll never watch half of the crap they give awards for.
- There are only 3 awards anyone cares about. Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress.
- The best awards everyone watches for are at the end, so you have to watch the entire thing.
- The winners of the best awards get no time for their speeches because it always goes over time like a damn football game.
- It is the most boring thing on television to watch, watching paint dry is much more appealing. The Oscars are so long, you’ll literally age while watching or sleeping.
- The winners of the “big” awards are of decent movies, but there are usually better movies that year.
- This year, in particular, they are sending more than one political message, it’s not an award shows job.
- No one cares what the foreign press thinks, other than of course the winner.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: